FINANCIAL AID INFO
Windy City Music Theatre is pleased to be able to offer financial aid funds for our programs. Please read these policies before completing your financial aid application.
FINANCIAL AID FOR CLASSES THAT TAKE PLACE IN FALL 2015 (SHREK) OR BEYOND:
In order to complete your financial aid form, you must first have an enrollment record in our enrollment system. This allows us to collect your student's personal and emergency information. Once we have reviewed your financial aid application, we will complete the class/camp enrollment attached to your enrollment record, and apply your financial aid award to your account. Returning students who already have a record and password in our new system can proceed to the financial aid application without doing this step.
New families: Please do not complete the financial aid form until you have created a record in our system:
(1) Complete all of the information in all of the sections on this page: Responsible Parties, Email Addresses, Password, Telephone Numbers, Mailing Addresses & How Did You Hear About Us?
(2) Sign the Rules/Terms/Conditions, Waiver and Billing Authorization by clicking "I Agree" after reading the policies and release on second page.
(3) Add the Student Information on the next page. If you are applying for Aid for more than one student, enter each student's information.
(4) When you are finished, LOGOUT (upper right corner), and fill out the financial aid application.
Need-Based Financial Aid Policies:
- You should have an existing enrollment record, or create a new one before completing the financial aid application. See instructions above.
- Although our funds are limited, we do our best to help everyone who demonstrates need.
- Applications are approved on a rolling basis, and we begin the consideration process as soon as the term is open for registration.
- We suggest you apply as early as possible in order to ensure the best possible chance of receiving aid.
- Please fill out financial aid applications accurately and completely. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- You should include information for all adults living in the household.
- We may ask you for more information (for example, paystubs or tax returns). If we request more information, please provide the information promptly to ensure your family has the best chance of receiving the aid you are requesting.
- We do our best to make decisions within 5-7 business days of receiving your complete online application. If you have questions, or would like to inquire about the status of an application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windy City Music Theatre does not discriminate in our awarding of financial aid on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or based on any factors other than demonstrated financial need.
- The information you submit will be treated with strict confidence.
- The information on the financial aid form will only be used to determine eligibility for aid; it will not affect any other aspect of your participation in our programs.
- We communicate with families via email; please make sure your spam settings are adjusted to receive email from youthcompanychicago.org addresses.
NEW FINANCIAL AID POLICY FOR SUMMER CAMPS 2015: Applications received after December 1 will be evaluated on a rolling basis; however, our funds are limited, and the chances of getting aid may be lower if you wait until after the initial deadline. NEW STUDENTS: YOU MUST CREATE AN ENROLLMENT RECORD BEFORE APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID (see directions above).
Financial Aid Application:
A representative from our organization will contact you via email within 5-7 business days.