FINANCIAL AID INFO
Youth Company Chicago is pleased to be able to offer financial aid funds for our programs. Please read these policies before completing your financial aid application. To apply for financial aid, please fill out the form here.
Need-Based Financial Aid Policies:
- Although our funds are limited, we do our best to help everyone with demonstrated need.
- Applications are approved on a rolling basis, and we begin the consideration process as soon as the term is open for registration.
- We suggest you apply as early as possible in order to ensure the best possible chance of receiving aid.
- Please fill out financial aid applications accurately and completely.
- You should include information for all adults living in the household.
- We may ask you for more information (for example, paystubs or tax returns). If we request more information, please provide the information promptly to ensure your family has the best chance of receiving the aid you are requesting.
- We do our best to make decisions within 5 business days of receiving your complete online application. If you have questions, or would like to inquire about the status of an application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Company Chicago does not discriminate in our awarding of financial aid on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or based on any factors other than demonstrated financial need.
- The information you submit will be treated with strict confidence.
- The information on the financial aid form will only be used to determine eligibility for aid; it will not affect any other aspect of your participation in our programs.
NEW FINANCIAL AID POLICY FOR SUMMER CAMPS 2013: Applications received after December 1 will be evaluated on a rolling basis; however, our funds are limited, and the chances of getting aid may be lower if you wait until after the initial deadline. UPDATE: As of March 1, 2013, we still have plenty of aid funds available – apply as soon as possible.
Financial Aid Application:
A representative from our organization will contact you within 5 business days.