INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - 2014-2015 (TEENS)
Youth Company Chicago continues to grow - and Memberships are a great way to support our programs while saving a lot of money! THIS IS THE MEMBERSHIP DESIGNED FOR AGES 13 & UP and PARTICIPATING IN TEEN PROGRAMS IN 2014-2015.
- Designed for one individual student in a family, TEEN ENSEMBLE
- 20% off all school-year and summer camp enrollments (including Fall-Winter "Godspell", Summer Teen Ensemble "Little Shop of Horrors", and a Spring Break Camp (TBA) + tuition for Mainstage shows, "Cinderella" and "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" – a value of up to $391*
- 2 complimentary tickets to each of the five Youth and Teen shows in the 2014-2015 season – a value of up to $150***
- A great way to support Windy City Music Theatre/Youth Company Chicago’s growth, save a lot of money on enrollments, and get complimentary tickets to all our shows.
- TOTAL MAXIMUM SAVINGS POSSIBLE FOR TEENS: $541
- PRICE: $250. Available for purchase May 1 thru August 31, 20134 only.
*Based on saving 20% on the following: FALL WINTER TEEN SHOW, SUMMER TEEN SHOW, a Spring Break camp, and tuition for teen participation in two MAINSTAGE MUSICALS (Cinderella & Willy Wonka) See comparison chart below for breakdown of specific programs.
***Based on retail ticket price of $15 (adult) and $10 (youth).
PROGRAMS / SHOWS IN THE 2014-15 SEASON:
- Fall 2014 Youth Company: Disney's My Son, Pinocchio (Pre-K thru 8th); Level 3 shows in December 2014
- Winter Teen Ensemble: Godspell (Grades 8-12); Shows in February 2014
- Spring 2014 Youth Company: You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown (Pre-K thru 8th); Level 3 shows in May 2014
- Spring Mainstage (all ages) show with Youth Ensemble & Teens: Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Summer 2014 Youth Company: The Sound of Music (Pre-K thru 8th); Level 3 shows in July and August
- Summer Teen Ensemble 2014: Little Shop of Horrors; Shows in August
- Summer Mainstage (all ages) show with Youth Ensemble & Teens: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory